TZLT pursues a Policy in the field of an Integrated Management System for the quality, ecology and food safety of cast packaging products, aimed at:
- production of competitive products that meet consumer requirements in the Ukrainian and world food packaging markets;
- permanent reduction of negative impact on the environment, labor protection and ensuring industrial safety;
- ensuring information security.
To ensure continuous improvement of the Enterprise’s activities and the implementation of the Integrated Management System Policy on quality, ecology and food safety of cast containers, the Management set the following strategic goals:
- continuously improve and increase the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System for quality, ecology and food safety in accordance with international standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Requirements;
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems. Requirements and guidelines for use;
- ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management Systems. Requirements for any food chain organizations;
- ISO / ТЅ 2202-4: 2013 Prerequisite programs for food safety. Part 4: Production of food packaging
- FSSC 22000: 2009 Food Safety System Certification - Audit and certification scheme for the food safety management system in the food supply chain and Ukrainian standards:
- DSTU ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Requirements;
- DSTU ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems. Requirements and application guidelines.
- create and ensure safe working conditions, protect the health of workers;
- reduce the risks associated with injuries, emergencies, negative effects on the health of employees, by applying the best “affordable” technology and practices for the provision of services, and adapting the principles of preventing accidents, incidents and inconsistencies;
- provide systematic training of employees in safe methods and techniques for performing work, improve their qualifications and competencies, involve in the process of continuous improvement of activities;
- choose reliable suppliers and contractors, monitor and supervise their activities, take measures to suppress dangerous actions, motivate them to perform work in accordance with the requirements of international standards for quality, environmental protection;
- maintain stable production of competitive quality products that meet the requirements of consumers;
- clearly explain to all employees of the Company and contracting organizations the fact of their personal responsibility for the safe and high-quality performance of work, compliance with labor protection standards and rules;
- reduce environmental impact, prevent its pollution in balance with socio-economic needs;
- ensure environmental safety when handling waste paper, prevent emergencies associated with negative environmental consequences, despite the accepted environmental aspects;
- increase the energy efficiency of production processes and minimize the irrational use of energy resources
- conduct regular internal audits, timely carry out precautionary measures;
- constantly improve management and improve performance in the field of quality, ecology and food safety of finished products.
The management of the Company takes responsibility for the implementation and comprehensive support of measures aimed at improving safety and preserving the life and health of employees, the quality of services, as well as improving the environmental safety of the types of activities implemented in the Company.
The management of the Company undertakes to conduct periodic analysis and, if necessary, revise the IMS Policy in order to keep it up to date. Each employee of the Company and the contracting organization is obliged to take measures to prevent and suppress hazardous activities and stop work if such work poses a risk of quality, ecology and food hazard and bear personal responsibility for observing and implementing the Policy of the Company.